• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Mopar1973Man

Member found

18 posts in this topic

MoparMom and I stopped over at Colony Kitchen in Ontario, OR. As I was walking out the door a gent walked up to me that happen to be Von. Recognise my Mopar1973Man.Com shirt and the the big banner on the rear glass of my truck. I talked to him for a brief time and he used to hang out on ITD. I gave him my business card...  Too bad I didn't have any ITD card yet... :wall:

@MUDDY you need to put a nice big banner on your trucks too. Get some business cards made. 

glad you ran into Vaughn. he did not see the wrench party / bomb party thread but was able to attend. good time :thumbup:

1 person likes this

Ok. I stand corrected on the spelling of his name. Good to here he made it I told him about the Bomb party and gave him your phone number. 

1 person likes this

was a shocker when I got vaughns call :thumbup:

thank you for the PR while out and about. :cheer:  success is found because of that. if everyone can recruit all will benefit.

1 person likes this

Advertising... If it wasn't for my big rear window banner he wouldn't of stopped me. Again you need to put a nice big banner sticker on you vehicles and advertise the site. It would be awesome to have huge stack of business cards I would stuff driver windows. 

1 person likes this

and we have stickers. who else is needing ITD stickers for their trucks?????????

1 person likes this

also who is willing to hand out flyers or stuff cards under wipers to promote our club?

1 person likes this

who has logged in and read this thread?

:popcorn:

1 person likes this

thinkin only a few have access to this section mikey?

1 hour ago, MUDDY said:

thinkin only a few have access to this section mikey?

:wall: Back to the admin side and make sure the permissions are right...

1 person likes this

Found few mistakes but not in the group's your expecting. Mostly the donor groups.

1 person likes this

On 4/26/2017 at 7:59 AM, MUDDY said:

also who is willing to hand out flyers or stuff cards under wipers to promote our club?

Stickers (need), cards, flyers, etc... I'm in.  Where can I pick em up?

1 person likes this

for certain make sure I bring some to the next meeting :thumbup:

Muddy needs something like what I've done... I nice big banner sticker that can be seen a distance away. Small little bumper stickers can't be seen very well. 

DSCF3670.JPG.0ad0741d1d4a420566e0e94680c

As you can see mine in the rear window...

IMG-20170427-WA0021.jpeg

2 people like this

Man! I love that front bumper:ok:

Muddy I would like an itd sticker. You gave me a gun one last time.

DB did cards a long time ago. 

That wouldn't be a bad idea, but it would be more money out of muddys pocket. So I don't know.

How is vaugn doing? 

1 person likes this

All great forms of advertisement for the site. Big banner stickers, people passing out business cards, talking to passing people like I've manage to do all 3 with Vaughn. He seen the banner sticker, gave him a business card (M73M because there isn't any ITD yet), talk to him and told him the BOMB party, he still showed up.

Might be a good idea of setting up some standards that the members follow. Just to show that ITD is not like all these crazy pup kids... We have respect. 

2 people like this

Now its up to @MUDDY ... If we can get him to take some donations and invest the funds into some of these advertising methods we can grow some more. Need to let Idaho folks know we exist for the diesel world. 

2 people like this

remind me to take some to dinner meet. mark gave me a reminder just now but ill surely need another reminder on the 17th.

expecting some surprise guests as well that many of you will want to glean information from. :thumbup: