• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

D/UNIT

2017 Idaho 2nd amendment rally

Hey... I could actually make that event. I'll be down for that Saturday. 

Just a repost...

Gun Rally at the Capitol-2017!

February 25 @ 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Free

gun rally

Gun Rally at the Capitol-2017!

See you in 2017!

We are way ahead of our time frame but we want to let people know we are doing a rally again in 2017. Earlier this year over 1,000 Idahoans descended on the Idaho Capitol steps to demand Constitutional Carry and we finally got it done!

Let the 2017 rally be the biggest yet. 1,500 or 2,000 people? I think we can do it.

So start spreading the word. Next year we are fighting for a Castle Doctrine upgrade.

Select “Going” so you can keep track of changes to times/dates of whent he rally will be.

Then start inviting like crazy.

• Like 1

Being on Saturday I've gotta be down in Boise why not head over to the Captial with my 9mm holstered and show support for the cause. How about it Muddy make a get together plans? 

looks like we gonna make it work. I believe G has it posted on f-b as an event.

will plan on meeting you all down there

this coming Saturday. we are also going to have a lunch meet before the event. a few things will be discussed. those interested in meet details get in here.

So how did the rally go? Sorry I had to bail out but Mom ended her treatment early because of body limitations. I'm curious how it turned out.

The rally was great. Very moving and very inspirational. The castle doctrine needs to pass because the way it's written right now is just ridiculous. Going to put up some pictures from yesterday for everyone to enjoy.

Click choose files in the bottom of the post box. Then there should be a second menu popup that will ask on your device if you want camera, photos, documents, etc. You'll select photos, then pick the photos you want to post on the site they will upload on there own.

• Like 1

Sorry I missed it. Two more months of classes, then a summer internship, and hopefully some free time for a few weeks before back surgery. I'll probably need some coffee during recovery. Might be best if that happens near my neck of the woods and on a weekend so Susi can drive for me.