• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Sick and tired of the media...

So every one knows of the Florida shooting now. What drives me crazy is the fact I've been open carrying a 9mm pistol now for YEARS now. Never had any problems. Most people are really curious and ask to look at it or ask about open carry laws. Now we have a the shooting in Florida now Bi-Mart managers are start to be a pest again saying that "Customers are nervous about me carrying a weapon openly in the store." Funny... He has the gall to ask if I've got a a concealed weapons permit and then on top of me give me the speech about conceal carry when I'm wearing shorts and tee shirt! Are you flipping mad or stupid for a store manager... So how do you plan on concealing a full size 9mm pistol with semi-tight fitting shorts and light tee shirt? I do the easy thing just open-carry that thing and be done with it. It my 2nd Amendment right and I'm legally allowed to carry openly of a firearm. I bet money I can go back in that damn store a month from now or 2 months from now and not here a pep about open carry again.

• Like 1

idiots :

when I go there they finlly learned to stfu

im nervous not carrying with all these fukn mozlums they let in. some nervous moron has no more rights thn I do

• Like 1