• Upcoming Events

• Similar Content

• By 4Play
      The date and location has been set for the ITD website photo and October dinner meet/BBQ.  Bring a dish, your favorite beverages, and possibly a chair or two.  The photo will take place first and then we will be following @MUDDY to a luxurious BBQ site. 
      The location of the photo shoot will be NW of Parma just past

43°49'18.48"N, 117° 0'44.82"W
      https://www.google.com/maps
      Fort Boise WMA - Idaho Fish and Game - Conservation Department
      20847 Old Fort Boise Rd
      Parma, ID 83660

at the end of the road near the river.  We will try to get our fearless leader @MUDDY to arrive a little early and post a couple plates or signs at the end of the road with directions to the exact location.  We are looking to get the photo shoot done in a minimal amount of time so please try to arrive at 10:00 am.
    • By millco
      I don't know if we missed this or not.  This was back in 2013 that they built engine number 2,000,000 for Dodge Ram PickUps.  It is a video that follows the engine through it's assembly.  I think it is pretty cool to watch!

Cummins Builds Ram Engine # 2 Million
    • By millco
      Please share info with veterans.  Anyone needing a will, this is a great chance to get it done!

• By 1nasty7point3
      Received in trade and need injectors for my 7.3 asap. If interested PM me or call/text Ryan at 208-989-2996. Weould trade for AutoEnginuity Computer with ford module for power stroke and $100 cash or sell for $450. Not one cheaper not even ebay. Check out their website for compatibility. Works with many different vehicles and runs codes on any obdII/1996 or newer vehicle.
    • By 1nasty7point3
      Ive had 2 diagnostics done at the same shop. Both mis diagnosed. Im to the sum of about $2000 in parts. I bought the truck in April from Victory Auto Sales. They told me it had a new High pressure oil pump, fuel injectors and glow plugs. when first starting up it started fine but smoked a little for a minute or two and knowing nothing about diesels at the time, I was told that it was normal for the 7.3 to do that when it first starts up. So we test drove it got back and the smoke was gone. Signed the papers gave them money, started right back up and drove home. Smoked like that for about a week and a half when it would start hesitating at a little over 2000 rpm's. and a little hiccup every 50 miles or so. It eventually got to the point where it would crank forever then run like crap. I then had it towed to the shop for a diagnostic. I paid $90 to find out my ICP sensor and IPR valve needed replaced. I got the parts from them and went to replace them when I found out that they were both brand new. I replaced them anyways, and my truck still ran the exact same, when i noticed I wasn't getting the oil pressure when starting and my hpop was low. I went and bought a melling m208 lpop and installed that. my truck started right up i went on a 30 minute drive, drove fine. parked it started right up the next morning so i drove to work. smoked a little and hesitated, pulled over turned it of, started it right back up drove the rest of the way no problems. Got off work started right up, pulled out onto the road and it quit running. once again had it towed back to the shop for yet ANOTHER diagnostic, and was told injectors buzzed and they were good, but my IDM was bad. I bought one from a buddy out of his running truck, and threw it in there. started up but ran like crap. I checked the UVCH and injector harnesses. at first when that was done it would not start. The next day it started and it sounds like its running on 4 or less injectors. It will not rev past 1500 and then it kicks from there to zero instantly. every now and then it revs to about 2200 then does the same. CEL comes on sometimes for a second then goes right away. Runs worse that it did before i checked the UVCH. Im running into brick walls face first with this truck. Does anyone here know a good 7.3 mechanic thats accurate with the diagnostic, or is there anyone here that may want to come look and help? I have no problem paying someone for an accurate diagnostic I really need help. PM me for my phone number. Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thanks