• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Rocketnut

Lights

A man has got to be comfortable while driving. 8-)

Here's a question, anyone notice the black square in the middle section of the light bar in the first pic? It's a black light housing with what appear to be a red strobe inside. It's powered by a large box on the inside with a high voltage sticker and a serial number. What could be the use of that? It's not bright enough to use as a warning light....maybe for changing traffic lights? I doubt it, but that would be sweet. :cool:

A man has got to be comfortable while driving. 8-)

Here's a question, anyone notice the black square in the middle section of the light bar in the first pic? It's a black light housing with what appear to be a red strobe inside. It's powered by a large box on the inside with a high voltage sticker and a serial number. What could be the use of that? It's not bright enough to use as a warning light....maybe for changing traffic lights? I doubt it, but that would be sweet. :cool:

Lol, run up to a light In your truck and the light turns green every time.

Just be careful using it :)

Yeah because the camera picks up the strobe and they'll easily be able to tell its not on an emergency vehicle...if I could find a way around that part I would have one on all my rigs :D

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those. Sounds like a "Group-Buy" is needed. So, Dan, where do we find that light bar?

I think the answer here is to build it in such a way as to not be visible anywhere (except to the sensor). Might be able to get away with that longer!

I think the answer here is to build it in such a way as to not be visible anywhere (except to the sensor). Might be able to get away with that longer!

That would be in the grill then.

-Kris