• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

IDMooseMan

"Veteran" Designation on ID Driver License

I was renewing the truck and trailer registrations and decided to add the "Veteran" to my driver license. Pretty simple process. I showed the counter lady my DD-214, paid the $15 fee, she took a new picture (good thing I shaved that day), and did her magic. I have the "Temporary" DL and should have the updated DL in a couple of weeks.

Just dropping in to show some activity for the site. I have my Accounting and Health Delivery Systems finals tomorrow. Back to studying. Is it Friday, yet?

Well, it isn't Friday, but...I finished my Accounting exam and I feel confident. I scored a "B" on my Health Delivery Systems final. Statistics final is tomorrow morning. I'm going to the club dinner at Sizzler tonight. I may try to get some more studying done tonight after dinner. Tomorrow will work out however it will work out.

I took my Statistics final this morning. cry.gif I'm done for the semester. I don't know what to do with myself now. No more homework to do. No more staying up late studying for tests. No more tests. party0031.gif

I want to start cleaning the garage and digging into the Mustang, but the weather is supposed to be nasty for the next several days. I can't win.