• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

I still have a Calendar Reminder set for meetings at Fuddrucker's, (Meridian, I think), but I haven't been able to confirm a meeting place or time that has a regular schedule. It would be nice if we could have some meetings out here in Nampa. I might be able to attend one if that happened.

I really think we should have these all over the state!!

I thought I had gotten notices about these still going on there in Boise in my email. If I do, I'll post up here to let you all know. I wanted to go to the last one because they had a great speaker scheduled!

Would any of you want his email address to bug him to put you on that mailing list?

indeed. would appreciate weekly or monthly posts on these.

I need to get back on the email list. used to get em but my go-daddy email is unreliable along with the rest of go-daddys products

Tony sent an email yesterday. I've pasted it below.

I'm flying out tomorrow and will be in Washington DC for the next two months helping my son Brandon with our business. Last weekend he moved our private investigation and process service offices to new larger offices on K Street and, because he is trying to expand the business, he needs me to do his job while he focuses on getting new clients to help pay for the expanded costs of this new office. If you are a friend on Facebook, you can track my activities there.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Tony

Tony Snesko, Founder

Idaho Carry, Open & Concealed

www.IdahoCarry.org

Tony@IdahoCarry.org

Open Carry is the Beautiful Bold Face of the 2nd Amendment

and Concealed Carry is the necessary alternative - Always Carry

I've got to remember to 'share' these emails I get from him.... Sorry!

You know, we could continue the meetings for him while he's gone!!! We would just need a guest speaker / program to have something to draw in everyone.........

Ideas?

It would be a lot nicer if he shared his emails on a web site so people could just link to it. I would gladly share them on my side of the fence but there is no way to link to a facebook post. Too much crap to scroll through.

Latest update from Tony:

Hello Idaho!

Last November my son informed me that he desperately needed my assistance with our private investigation and process service companies in Washington DC. The manager he hired a couple of years ago proved to be incompetent and, coupled with a few other issues, the business was running a deficit and needed my full attention, especially now that my son signed a 10 year lease on an expensive office on K Street in Downtown DC. I’ve been here since November and it looks as though it may take anywhere from 3 to 6 more months to get us comfortably back in the black, which is necessary if Valerie and I are to stay retired in Idaho.

Since I never attempted to make Idaho Carry an organization with officers, there isn’t anyone who has been trained up to take the lead in my absence, and for that I apologize. I am working 12 hour days here and have very little time left over to communicate regularly with the group, but will be available by email if you have questions or concerns.

We’ve got many awesome patriots in Idaho Carry and I miss seeing you all more than you can imagine. I can only hope that absence will make your hearts grow fonder for our monthly dinners when we get them started again. If you aren’t on our Facebook group, you should be. Here is our link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/IdahoCarry/

Always Carry,

Tony

Tony Snesko, Founder

www.IdahoCarry.org

Tony@IdahoCarry.org

Email from Tony:

Ponder this question between now and tomorrow:

If a woman's life is being threatened by an ex-spouse and she doesn't have a concealed carry permit and she buys a gun and puts it her purse and the ex-spouse makes an attempt to kill her and she shoots him in self defense, should she be arrested and charged with a crime? We will be discussing remedies to this and similar scenarios.

Have you had a similar self defense story, tell us about it tomorrow.

Wear your gun and come have lunch with Idaho Carry on Saturday, June 27th at 1PM at Moon's Kitchen: 6767 W Fairview Ave, Boise [emphasis added]. We don't want Moons to be caught short of waiters and cooks, so we would like to get a head county, especially if you are bringing family and friends. Show up early and order your lunch as you arrive (or at least a salad or desert). Most of their lunch items are less than $10. If you are coming by yourself, take a seat at a table and allow those coming with others to take the booths. So we don’t have a long line at the register when it ends, the waitresses will give you your tab with your meal and you may pay at that time. We will be using the north side of the restaurant, (to the left when you enter). The topic of discussion will be the decriminalization of carrying a weapon without a license. Free bumper sticker and window stickers for you to give to gun friendly businesses in Idaho.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP with the number in your party.

Always carry,

Tony

Tony Snesko, Founder

Tony@IdahoCarry.org

I cannot attend due to participating in the All Veterans Welcome Home event at the VAMC Boise during this time. It would be great if someone could video the meeting for me and/or obtain any handouts, pamphlets, etc., used during the meeting.

am going to try to reschedule things so we can make this :ok:

thanks for the heads up craig. (my email is trash)