• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Scrap Yard Dog

Chevummins in Boise.

Hello to everyone, my names Dustin. I come seeking all the knowledge I can get. I'm not new to the truck building scene but I know very little about diesels and I need all the help I can get with my new project. I had a stroke of luck and bought a truck that I've always wanted and then stumbled onto the deal of the century on a awesome motor to swap into it. I'll start a build thread here shortly.

I'm an axle and suspension guy, so I'll do my best to return the favor in my area of expertise to fellow members.

glad to have you in the club. looking fwd to your postings and pics.

look fwd to meeting at an Idaho turbo diesel meet soon. :cheer:

Welcome!! It will be great to see you work on your project!! I'm sure we can provide you the help and ideas you might need. I'll bet we can even bug you for some ideas too!

I apologize for the long absence from the thread I started. The build got put on hold because of life and the start of snowmobiling season but I'm back and the project is back on.

Thanks for all the welcomes to the site and here's a couple teaser pics for Mopar1973man, the day we brought the truck home and the day a friend and I pulled the 24v out.

post-5802-14549434054_thumb.jpg

post-5802-145494340549_thumb.jpg

Don't worry a bit about it taking a while to get back or to make progress here and there. We completely understand that!!! (I have a very old build thread on here that hasn't been touched in way too long!)