• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Mopar1973Man

McDonald's in Weiser, ID

Just a FYI...

McDonald's in Weiser, ID now has a sign up at the door saying no weapons. Funny part was I ignored it and walked in and no one said anything. This is getting nut its seem like all places are getting this ban weapons thing going on.

So seriously what would be the difference if I concealed carry or open carry? I know most of you that conceal carry would ignore it and keep going.

darn right id ignore. that sign means nothing. macdonalds has no policy as such so how can one joint try to make one.? and why in weiser? weird. fk em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indeed, only if they trespassed you out would you have to leave, after being refunded as they aren't providing you the service youd pay for

I'm wondering if this new trend isn't just an insurance move by all of these companies. They post a sign, some criminal holds the place up and shoots someone, now they are covered from a lawsuit because they had a sign posted telling the criminal not to bring his weapon in.

indeed josh, makes sense as something their lawyers would tell them to do. in fact , exactly that had been done by a forgotten company in the past. however when a bad guy who all know is gonna ignore signs, laws, and all else requested of him commits a violent action and a patron gets hurt, or even worse results, the lawsuit can be placed by said patron who was denied the right to defend ones self.

my interpretation of mac dons policy is they can choose, as a manager but are expect to follow all state and local laws. weiser is not doing so. however since they may be a franchise owned by the individual running it this gives them that choice, and rightly, although I disagree. if it is NOT owned by the guy running the weiser store than reading policy one would believe that sign should not be there.

either way, one should voice comments regarding this to the head person at that establishment. tell them why they will no longer get your money and why you will electronically spread the truth about their non support of our God given rights.

---------------------------

We recognize that there is a lot of emotion and passion surrounding the issue of firearms and open carry weapons laws.

While we respect the differing views of all our customers, McDonald’s company-owned restaurants follow local, state and federal laws as it relates to open carry weapons in our restaurants. For franchisee-owned restaurants, operational decisions regarding open carry weapon laws are made by the independent franchisee.

That said, as with all aspects of operating a McDonald’s restaurant, we expect our franchisees and their crew to follow local, state and federal laws.

Edited by MUDDY