Mopar1973Man

Muddy? or Muddy?!?!

Well I went north toward Lewiston for a weekend getaway with the RV. I decided to take a short cut road. Well when your towing you kind of committed when you turn off on a narrow dirt road and worse yet after a rain storm.

attachment.php?attachmentid=6630&stc=1&d=1398631230

attachment.php?attachmentid=6631&stc=1&d=1398631233

post-5354-14549433902_thumb.jpg

post-5354-145494339032_thumb.jpg

Now I get to clean up said mud too. Funny pulling into Hell's Gate RV park and all the neighbors looking at my muddy RV sitting in the ring with all all the prissy washed and waxed diesel pushers and travel trailers. The only thing that sucked big time was getting un-hitched and re-hitched without getting totally dirty. Oh well it was a good laugh when it happened but sure was a PITA to be around the RV. :blush:

:lol:

indeed mike, resembles my truck and trailer. we have 2 trucks and 2 trailers in the driveway needing a wash job. all 4 tires on each rig were breaking traction for a long stretch. big globs of mud all over.

I was impressed with the 'Muddy' on the roof trick! That's pretty cool! (Wonder if I have a shot of the toy hauler all covered after running around OK in and after a down pour......)