millco

Can Someone Bring a Small Package from Ontario?

I found a small cleaner in Ontario. Could someone maybe grab it for me and bring it to Boise? I can have someone meet you there and I'll get it later from them.

If you are making the trip it would really help me out!!

Thanks! Let me know and I'll set it all up for the minimum hassle...

Let me know if you get this handled, my wife will be making a run to Mountain Home to check on her mother (I don't know when yet, but it'll be before Easter) and have a "pre-Easter" Easter dinner with her since I'm working Sunday nights through Thursday mornings.

-Kris

I'm picking up my trailer from Rocking R Campers tomorrow and I have some meetings on BSU campus Monday afternoon / early-evening. Call me, five-one-four-nine-nine-zero-eight, if you don't work something out with Kris.

I need to swing by my credit union before heading out, so I won't be leaving too early. Gotta have my coffee first.

I really blew this, guys. Craig could have possibly grabbed this for me (If it would have worked out with the guy I'm buying it from..... ?)

Kris, I have this guys number now. If you will be over there and wouldn't mind grabbing this for me, I'd really appreciate it!! He has the whole Easter weekend off..... I'll do the leg work of setting it up if you want! All I know at this point is, he will want $70 when he hands it over to whoever picks it up. I believe he can meet in Ontario or you could go to his house (In town?). If you need the money ahead of time, I can maybe drop it in your bank account or maybe RocketNut could meet up with you in Boise. If it's easy, arrange with RocketNut to drop it to him on your way back and he can get you the money... Let me know what I can do from this end and I'll make it happen!!

Thanks so much!!

Well damn, I'm broke till payday or until my refund kicks in .... whichever comes first.

I'll talk to the wife and see what her plans are for her trip to see her mom in Mountain Home.

Worse case is we meet in Mountain Home at the dealership when I drop off her truck for some much overdue maintenance that I don't trust Larry Miller to do once I get my refund, and that should be soon as we did our taxes electronically on the 3rd.

-Kris

occasionally I work my way that direction if all fails. im waitng for a call from there in fact. if I could today then get it to meeting tonite

If any of you guys are going to be over in Ontario, let me know. If I had to, I could deposit the money into your bank account (If they have a branch in Twin...)

Ok, Muddy grabbed this for me! (Thanks Muddy!!)

If any of you are going to be in his area, can I bug you to grab it for me? Muddy says he won't be back toward Boise in the near future so it would help me out if anyone could give this a 'ride' to Boise or so.

If any of you are going to the UTV Demo / camp out and are from the Boise area or so, maybe that would work! Let me know and I'll see if I can work out the details.

Thanks!!

Okay so here's the plan .....

I'll be taking my '06 to Mountain Home for service (I won't let Larry Miller touch my trucks) but I need to buy a new set of shocks for it before I take it out there (and tires/wheels but that'll come later). Since I need to give Muddy some cash during the UTV event for ammo, I could pick it up from him and bring it with me to Mountain Home when I make my trip there for Momma's truck.

This gives me time to get the shocks bought and shipped, and plan the trip to Mountain Home.

How's that sound?

Kris,

I don't know how I missed this...... :wall:

This sounds great!! Hopefully I can just run up to Mt. Home and meet you. If not, aren't you in Kuna? Maybe RocketNut could grab it from you there if I can't make it up? . . . . (I guess we will just have to play it by ear as to the timing of it all.)

I would say, if you can grab it and get it to at least near Boise, I bet RocketNut could probably grab it if nothing else. He's been very helpful grabbing stuff for me around there lately!! :ok:

You guys let me know what I need to do on this......

I sure thank you all for your help on this!!

I'm going to be stuck at home until after Finals week. Semester ends on the 16th. If you still need a transport after the 16th, I'm sure we can figure out how to make it work. If you need to have "the package" before the 16th, give me a call. I'll want to ask a few questions first.

Is that RocketNuts ammo? If so, sure Kris!! I'll bet he can meet you in Boise and grab it from you as you go through! That would save you some time and hassle. (Only thing I would need to figure out is how to get the money to Muddy. Kris if you grab this, can you give Muddy the money for it and I can make sure Ben has it to give to you when you drop it off..... Mine is $70 and then add whatever Ben's is to that.

Let me know and I'll be sure to get it to Ben so he has it in hand!)

Thanks you all!!!!

the utv demonstration is near parma Saturday. I intend on attending. I need to remember to put all the goodies back in the truck.

Muddy, if this will work, go ahead and give my number to Kris.

Kris you can call or text it. If you can grab it I think you might be able to meet Ben in Boise on Fri....... He already has the money so if you can give it to Muddy when you grab the stuff, Ben can pay you right back when you meet up in Boise!!

Thanks so much all of you for doing this for me (and Ben )!!!!

And now I gots your digits too!! . . . LOL

Give me a call most anytime after say 6:30 in the morn if you want...

Millco, I got your message ..... I'll see about getting the stuff from Muddy when we do the UTV demo this weekend.

If we can't meet up tomorrow, we can when I go to pick up Momma's truck from the dealer once it's fixed.

-Kris

Sounds good, and I thank you!! Let me know when you go, I might be able to run up there.... Don't know: I have to go to Shoshone today and I'll have to see what's on the plan for the afternoon, evening. You can call or text, which ever is easiest for you. (Ben had to go to a job interview, so I don't think he can meet up with you today in Boise. It kind of looks like maybe we will have to meet up after the demo day. If nothing else, you might be able to meet Ben in Boise on your way back. It would be fine to leave it there; I'll see him eventually....