MUDDY

ITD April Dinner Meet, Wed April 16th @ Nampa Sizzler

park together in the back of the lot. we meet at 6 pm and move inside around 6.30

usually have 20 ish guys and gals in attendance and always have a good time and lots of fun visits.

:cheer:

just 9ish more hrs till the meet :ok:

also don't forget when ordering to ask for your Idaho turbo diesels discount.

todays special, all you can eat fish and chips for $8.99, then add the discount whiuch makes it less. :thumbup:

cant wait to visit with all you guys :cheer:

Sorry we missed it. Had the truck over at Corwin Ford for a simple brake system flush. They found some debris in one of the lines, cleaned that out, and now my brake pedal wants to go all the way to the floor. It didn't do that before I took it to them. I think the tech allowed air into the system, but won't admit it.

I have no brake fluid leaks. They readjusted my rear brake shoes for me (1/2 hour of labor, yeah, right). The tech suggested, "It might be a bad master cylinder." WTF is he talking about? The MC was working fine before it went into their shop. This crap never happened when the dealership was still under the Dan Wiebold banner. I think it's time to find a new shop.

I'll continue allowing them to do the "Lifetime Oil Change" for me, and I may buy parts from them when necessary, but that's all. I'll have to find out if they are continuing to participate in the Costco Auto Program. If not, I may not buy parts from them either.

Screwed up a brake bleed / flush.... Wow!

Don't forget: I have a wholesale account with the Ford dealer in Twin!! (All 3 actually!!). If it would ever help you out, just yell!! Maybe our 'bombers transport' could get it to you so you still have the savings....

was a great time with a great turnout. although again they messed up our seating as some latecomers had to sit elsewhere but we got to visit in the lot at least.

overall another good meet and lot of fun. :cheer:

got some plans. utv demo day coming first weekend of the month. get your campers ready too. :rv::cheer:

and load and strap on :gun2:

Screwed up a brake bleed / flush.... Wow!

Don't forget: I have a wholesale account with the Ford dealer in Twin!! (All 3 actually!!). If it would ever help you out, just yell!! Maybe our 'bombers transport' could get it to you so you still have the savings....

Unreal, right? $$$

Anyway, I found Encore Auto Repair behind the Garrity Jalopy Jungle area. Guess what? The owners are are Henry and Martin. Martin used to be the Dan Wiebold shop supervisor and Henry was one of the techs. They have my truck and are checking it out for me.

I did forget about your wholesale account, Dan. :wall: I could've used that a lot. I need to setup a breakdown box again. I let that item slide and I need one set up. Especially with all the trips to La Grande we plan on doing to visit with Jennifer.

K, guess they purged my account. I'm sure it was from inactivity.

I just called to price the fuel tank selector valve for RocketNut's. He told me $372. I asked him to run it through my wholesale account and he couldn't find it so he did what he could. It would be $322.

I just found this site Ford Parts Giant that says they have genuine Ford Parts. I thought I saw this valve on there for about $260. (No description or pic so I can't be sure. You have to enter in your VIN to select the right parts.)..... Maybe this will help you if you need some more brake parts!