MUDDY

utv and quad demo day

UTV and Quad :cheer:

we are lining up for the first weekend MAY. perhaps do an overniter while we are at it. :rv:

target shoot also. :gun2:

what say you guys? :popcorn:

Edited by MUDDY

That sounds fun. That's close to Final's Week, but I may need a break and shooting stuff will definitely help relieve stress. :)

looks as if we are established for may the first weekend. lets commit gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer::rv::gun2:

mike is bringing some awesome utv's and quads for us to sample. if one has a desire for one of these awesome vehicles now is the time to see what they are all about.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe-dmUKCPwrqXpexaBNd0BIW7FJTZv-Fr9iACQJtUfkMVrWIkY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFyalKCaLJUD4xbHYWkaMhQmk8sXkoSgMRK-9TfJqowC1rSkvG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4eOBjpoDlJ5T3-SC2IvhjeC7cfiPyNGF5C60rcgeS0u0Qjmwr

Edited by MUDDY

I won't know until we get a bit closer to the date. I need to figure out how much studying I need to do or how little studying I can get away with. Biology is my problem course, for several reasons, and that is the one I'm concerned about most.

I'll need directions to the camp location, GPS coordinates, maybe I can follow someone, and yes, I can use both hands and a flashlight to find my azz, in case you were wondering. :lmao:

I may be able to drive out Friday late-afternoon/early-evening, if all goes well with classes.

Hmm.... I can think of at least one to bring also! . . . . LOL

I hope we can make it! Maybe I can have the toy hauler ready and demo it if any of you are interested in it.... We've decided to down size now that we are empty nest'ers. If I can get that new job I want, I'll need a smaller trailer to pull all over anyway.

I told my wife the diesel club was having a another get together she kind of ho hummed it off until I told that birds of prey would likely be there demoing new machines. totally changed everything. if its at all possible with work we will be there for a day trip. I thought we would be ready to buy one by now, but paying for our baby girl comes first. it sure was fun last time and I really appreciate the last demo day, Cindy was sold on them . by the way Cindy is a scarier driver sober than muddy is with a load on :-P

well guys,

coming up in a week :ok:

who all is planning an o-niter? :rv::cheer:

here is the good news. what we want to do is everyone who already has their own machines bring em along. what the agenda is, is bop will bring several machines. our test area will cover several scenic miles down to a beautiful large mass of h20. this will allow each of us to trade of and sample all of the rigs available which includes yamaha's full lineup and cam ann's full line up. commander and maverick and hopefully a crew cab SxS. want to try out that 102 hp hot rod??????????? 2 seaters, 3 seaters, and 4 seaters.

bring reasonable riding gear/coats etc, dave, bring a hat :) .............. pack a sack lunch!

after returning to camp plan on slinging led :gun2:

beverages and bombfire :cheer::rv:

gonna be fun :thumbup::cheer:

Edited by MUDDY

I told my wife the diesel club was having a another get together she kind of ho hummed it off until I told that birds of prey would likely be there demoing new machines. totally changed everything. if its at all possible with work we will be there for a day trip. I thought we would be ready to buy one by now, but paying for our baby girl comes first. it sure was fun last time and I really appreciate the last demo day, Cindy was sold on them . by the way Cindy is a scarier driver sober than muddy is with a load on :-P

she gonna be your DD? :popcorn:

also,,,,,,,,, looks like we have a member who has already bought a new :censored: from bop :thumbup:

I look fwd to seeing that on the trail as well as the new :censored: acquired from bop last month by another member :ok:

Wish I could go but will be out of town maybe next time. Thank you for your help at bop muddy let me know when the next outing is

steak burritos billy.

got everyones ammo. :ok: packed up and ready. :gun2:

ill have yours this afternoon billy.

everyone bring items for a good ride. not a short ride. bevs and sandwichs and jackets and hats. don't forget your hat dave :ok:

time is here :rv::cheer: