millco

Big Meeting!!! Please Bring Your Guns and Attend!

So, I gets this email today:

(Let's All Go!!!!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Friend!

Tomorrow is the night. Let's pack the Boise Fuddruckers out to standing room only so Russ Fulcher knows that the gun community is totally behind him. Please notify your FB and email list and let's get everyone there. We want to be his most active constituency so he always remembers who got him there.

See you tomorrow (Thursday, February 27, 2014), at 6:30pm at our new location at the Boise Fuddruckers. Their address is: 1666 S Entertainment Ave, Boise.

Until then!

Tony Snesko, Founder

2nd Amendment 2014

Idaho Carry, Open & Concealed

2ndAmendment2014.org

www.IdahoCarry.org

Tony@IdahoCarry.org

Open Carry is the Beautiful Bold Face of the 2nd Amendment

and Concealed Carry is the necessary alternative - Always Carry

You bet!! Wish I had known about it earlier! I'm so bad on email that I usually miss things but this came in literally min. before I posted it.....

(Wish I could make it. You all will have to fill in for me!!)

I was in class when you called, Muddy. I talked with Tony at the rally Thursday afternoon. He told me there was a meeting that night, but I told him I'd be in class at that time. How did it go?

Good event. Got a fight to fight and good to see folks getting involved to make sure we keep our God given rights

Muddy,

I am so glad that you and your beautiful wife were able to attend last Thursday's dinner at the Boise Fuddruckers. This was our first meeting at the new place and we were hoping that the 30 extra seats would be enough but we were still standing room only. More than 130 people attended.

The following day I spent all day at House State Affairs Committee and testified on Campus Carry and they voted 11 to 3 to send it to the floor for a vote this week, probably tomorrow. We need everyone to call their representatives and urge them to vote for this bill. George Soros and Move On have been trying to defeat it along with the university presidents and police chiefs.

I'm sorry I've been silent lately, but I now do prison ministry along with this and doing collections for my company in DC. My free time is between 10pm and 6am, and that is pillow time.

It was really good seeing you!

Always Carry!

Tony

I'm guessing it is getting a bit late for this month to happen.

What can we do to schedule one for next?!!

This weekend I will be up there running around...... We could do an informal, spur of the moment dinner somewhere!! I'm always for that!

I'll be there this weekend again..... Should we have an 'extra' meeting / dinner? Maybe Sat night..... :popcorn:

(I'll possibly be bringing 'Bull' so you guys could check out the Gear Vendor if you like!) (I have a project for Sat. so hopefully I can get done in time for dinner....)

Keep in mind Fudruckers near Edwards 21 is closed .... they're still open in Meridian.

I'll be able to attend once my holsters come in from Alien Gear (and if I'm not at work).

Did you see this email from Tony?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Clayton Cramer will be speaking at our next Idaho Carry dinner tomorrow, May 22nd, 6:30pm at the Meridian Fuddruckers located at 3421 N Eagle Rd. Clayton’s writings have been cited in two famous Supreme Court decisions: DC v. Heller and McDonald v. Chicago and eleven other important gun related decisions from Federal Appellate, Federal District and State Supreme Courts.

Clayton has worked as a software engineer since he was 18 and currently does that full-time for the Idaho Dept. of Corrections, attempting to rehabilitate antisocial computer software so that it plays well with others. He also teaches history at the College of Western Idaho and writes a monthly column for Shotgun News, and somewhat more randomly, columns for PJMedia.com. He also manufactures telescope accessories under the name ScopeRoller, which he ships worldwide.

Clayton has written several gun and 2nd Amendment related books which you can find at http://www.claytoncramer.com/books/books.htm which includes “Armed America”, The Remarkable Story of How and Why Guns Became as American as Apple Pie.

He has also written scholarly articles on the guns and the 2nd Amendment that you can read at: http://www.claytoncramer.com/scholarly/journals.htm

Attending May’s Idaho Carry dinner might earn you a few college credits. ;-)

Tony Snesko, Founder

2nd Amendment 2014

Idaho Carry, Open & Concealed

2ndAmendment2014.org

www.IdahoCarry.org

Tony@IdahoCarry.org

Open Carry is the Beautiful Bold Face of the 2nd Amendment

and Concealed Carry is the necessary alternative - Always Carry

I'll see if I can attend this one, but pretty sure I'll miss it.

My oldest graduates Kuna High on Friday so we're cleaning house for the kids party/sleepover for Friday night and then the family/friends party Saturday night.

And here I was thinking I could go out and break in the belt on the Commander ..... sheesh.

Thanks, Dan. I thought I was on Tony's list at one time, but I could be wrong. I send him a message and ask to be added to the list.