• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Rocketnut

Warning, semi automatic weapons can blow up trains!!

OMG!!! What a F___kin' moron... :wall:

“You know that these weapons can shoot down airplanes, they can blow up railroads. This is really a whole national security issue,”

Really?!?! :wall:

"It’s clear Rev. Jackson doesn’t know the first thing about rifles and guns in general. It’s like me making a comment about quilting, something I know absolutely nothing about,"

Absolutely this man doesn't know anything about weapons. Needs to keep his mouth shut.

Okay you guys can't post this kind of thing with me looking from work. I laughed my ass out of my chair, and people looked at me funny even though it's the night time crew here!

Jackson has always been worth a good laugh or two. Growing up in NW Indiana, we'd always see him doing something stupid in Chicago. Glad to see he's still at it!

So: These kinds of things need to be posted with NWS in the header...... LOL

He apparently knows nothing about any thing!! He needs to just stop talking all together from now on!!

So: These kinds of things need to be posted with NWS in the header...... LOL

He apparently knows nothing about any thing!! He needs to just stop talking all together from now on!!

It's not that he can't/won't stop talking.

It's that if you put a microphone and camera in front of him, he is guaranteed to say some stuff that makes bat shit crazy look normal.

-Kris

You are right!! He always does!!

(Doesn't that just have to be a 'syndrome' or some kind of disease!!.......)

I believe he has a terminal case of "Cranial Rectumitis" and there is nothing that anyone can do for him. We have the technology and data to "allow" him to quit talking like an ignoramus, but he doesn't want to hear anyone talking other than himself.

I'm pretty sure you nailed it right there!!!!

(There is nothing wrong with learning new things, or even admitting you didn't know, or if you have to: Admitting you were wrong! Just part of life!! We are supposed to be learning and doing new things all the time!!)