• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

millco

This Seems Important: Robo Gas Pump

I thought this was really an important thing that I just don't know how we have lived without.........

[ame]

[/ame]

Cool that mean I can drive up. Get filled up and drive off without paying... Kool...

So I wonder who's taking the money first? Still gotta get out of the truck hike all the way into the store hand the cash to pre-pay and I might as well pump my own after the nice long hike into the store, waiting in line, etc. What is robo pump going to do for me? I don't use credit cards nor debt cards??? :roll:

LOL,

Yeah, I remember the first time I used one of those 'new' pumps where I could just swipe my card at the pump. You were pretty young and when the front tires got close to the street as we left the station; I hear from the back seat: "Dad, aren't you going to pay for the fuel?" Without missing a beat I came up with: "Nope, we're stealing this tank!" And with that, I floored it and sped off down the street! (I almost couldn't contain the laughter welling up inside. Their mom couldn't contain herself either: She explained to them that I had swiped my card at the pump and had indeed paid for the tank of fuel......) LOL, those were the days!

Too fun! It kind of caught me off guard when they said that..... I didn't even think they were paying attention. I was pretty glad I came up with that 'story' so quick on the fly like that!! Was pretty fun to just nail the throttle and speed off down the road away from the station. The look on their faces!! ("Dad just stole a tank of gas from that station"...... LOL) But, we are not very cruel with our kids or anything; it was just a minute or so and their mom was telling them that I had really paid for the fuel and was just kidding them.