• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Jhill

Colorado Recall

7 posts in this topic

I'm sure a few of you have heard that Colorado had initiated recalls on a couple of the democratic senators that signed their new gun control legislation.

Well the voting occurred yesterday, and the bleeding vag gun grabbers lost. Two democratic senators lost their seats at the table.

http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-state-senate-president-concedes-recall-vote-paper-040220266.html

This is exactly what should have happened!! Anytime there is corruption then there should be punishment and removal from office!! What these idiots did was nothing less than scandalous!!!!

Now they should remove that bad law!!!!

LOL .... I've been watching the news on this and I think this explains it all:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfBINLwP9Hk]CNN's Brooke Baldwin Battles Colorado Dem. Who Blames 'Voter Suppression' for Recall Ouster - YouTube[/ame]

Just watch, she blames voter suppression for her recall loss ...... too damned funny! These folks are so disconnected from reality I'm surprised that they can even function normally in society.

Blamed the NRA, Check

Voter Confusion, Check

Voter fraud accusation, Check

Blow off and dodge each question with vague answer and return to wild accusations, Check

She is more out of touch with reality than I previously thought she was.

I have an uncle that lives in Pueblo. I should call him and ask if his vote was suppressed.