Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mopar1973Man

What should the IBF.com logo look like...

What should the IBF.com logo look like???  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should the IBF.com logo look like???

• Choice 1 Above
    • Choice 2 Above
    • Without any logos (TDR, Dodge, etc)
    • Current logo on the site
    • Choice 1 with both Chevy and Ford logos added
    • Other (Post explaining design)

Guest Mopar1973Man

How should the IBF.com logo look like???

Choice 1

IBF%20logo%203.jpg

Choice 2

IBF%20logo%203-2.jpg

This poll with run for 30 days and this will be the design I will start to produce... Then we will fine tune it for other things... Stickers, Posters, letterheads... Etc...

This is not the finshed product... I want to find out how people would like to see it made...

This is my thought, if the site is for all diesel brands, I think it will need to have a GM and Ford emblem in it so the off brand drivers that see it will know that they are also welcome.

This is my thought, if the site is for all diesel brands, I think it will need to have a GM and Ford emblem in it so the off brand drivers that see it will know that they are also welcome.

yep,,,,,,,,i agree with wes. even tho the bowtie and blue oval emblems aint as purty as the ctd/ram emblems they need to be there :wink:

yep,,,,,,,,i agree with wes. even tho the bowtie and blue oval emblems aint as purty as the ctd/ram emblems they need to be there :wink:

I agree with the both of you.

Muddy, i talked to the sticker guy today and we can meet with him next week, what day is good for you? I am open all week so when it will soot you works for me.

Steve

I like choice one, but without the TDR logo, and the Ram head straight above the 'C'.

But since we are waiting for the results of the poll to see what kind of forum this will be, I think we should wait for the sticker design.

I think you should keep the one you have for safety reasons. What if somebody get's lost up there without a map. All they gotta do is look at your logo and figure out where the nearest highway is. :roll:

So who's the first smart ( | ) gonna be to ask me where they got a picture of the logo from if they don't have access to a map. Come on, I know somebody was thinking it.

I was just wondering about this how bout keeping the state picture and have the websight on it and then a slogan like "All Diesels All The Time" I know sounds like a little ripoff from cf :D but it also lets people know that it just aint for a dodge or just for chebys you get my point and how bout some stacks rollin coal on it too just a thought :thumbup: come on people lets hear some feedback

Guest Mopar1973Man
my point and how bout some stacks rollin coal on it too just a thought

Now We could turn the panhandle of the state into a single stack rolling a bit of coal... As a varation of design... :D

But this might be a problem for making sticlers... Got see what Sea01cummer says about it...

I actually thought about putting a stack on each side of the panhandle aswell. The sticker guy can do just about anything, seriously. Let your imaginations fly.

Steve

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well gang then I'm going to need a good pic of a stack rolling some coal that I could append to the artwork I have...

Thanx Steve for the extra work... :lol: But its all good! :thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man
I think you should keep the one you have for safety reasons. What if somebody get's lost up there without a map. All they gotta do is look at your logo and figure out where the nearest highway is. :roll:

So who's the first smart ( | ) gonna be to ask me where they got a picture of the logo from if they don't have access to a map. Come on, I know somebody was thinking it.

...And heres your sign. "Jeff Foxworthy" :smart:( | ):lol:

Guest Mopar1973Man

Here is a variation on the logo... Being most are pointing towards with all logos added...

Well since Dodge =Cummins, Ford=Navistar, and Chevy=Izusu

Choice 3

IBF%20logo%203-3.jpg

And then without the engine manufacture logos...

Choice 4

IBF%20logo%203-4.jpg

How about that... Will that be closer to the vote now??? I also know someone is requesting smokey stacks on the state... I need some artwork people... :roll:

Okay, after staring at a picture of the state I see a rough outline there, kinda like looking at the clouds and trying to make things out of em. What if inside the state, making it fill as much space as possible without going out side the borders of it, you put the front picture of a truck with the stack coming out that side. The tires, bumper, grill, hood and windshield. Then you could put the emblems on the grill. Hope I explained my madness so somebody else can understand the concept.

is that better :D

Much...

Back to the topic at hand.........

Ok... I know this is Rough, just a General Idea I'm throwing out there.

IBFTruck.jpg

I just thought I'd throw another direction into the mix. Kind of incorporates the stack idea. I looked for a Pick-up, but couldn't find one that I thought fit.

Maybe move the Idahobomberforum.com to under the truck and make the Brand logo's larger??

ymmot not bad for a ruff draft I aint that skilled but I agree that we need to find a pickup body extend cab I bet would work we also have to think how big these decals going to be are we going to stick with the 5" like the tdr or are we gonna go bigger I also think we need the websight address in a banner form so it could like go on the top of our front windhield or in the rear window or side windows for us bigger then a reg.cab people just some more to think about

[.

Muddy, i talked to the sticker guy today and we can meet with him next week, what day is good for you? I am open all week so when it will soot you works for me.

Steve

STEVE,,,,LEMME KNOW. WHATEVER SOOTS YOU WILL BE FINE :thumbup:

974wdsmoke1605Picture028med.jpg

Guest Mopar1973Man

So I guess everyone is agreed on using Choice 4 for the site logo???

Well I'll post it up on the site here soon...