Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mopar1973Man

Who should be allowed to IBF.com???

Who should be allowed to be a member of IBF.com?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be allowed to be a member of IBF.com?

• Dodge Cummins Only
    • All Brands of Diesel (Dodge, Ford And Chevy)
    • Allow Both Gasoline and Diesel Vehicles

Guest Mopar1973Man

I'm doing a bit of research here... I want to see how everyone feels about all brands being welcomed or just Dodge/Cummins...

This poll will run for 30 days after which will be the type of forum we will build...

As long as the rest of the staff agrees to this... :roll:

Guest Mopar1973Man

The reasoning for my vote is the fact I know if we open the door to all brands of Diesels we will have a better base of knowledge to spread around.

There is alot of people that have knowledge in all 3 brand names and we shouldn't exclude the knowledge because of brand name. I'm also a very open minded person and willing to learn form anyone... :thumbup:

ok,,,,,,,,,,

keeping in mind that the CTD is the most prevalent amongst us i would not want to exclude my friends with the off brand diesels. with the right influence and educatin they might see the error of their ways and realize they are leading a sinful life and convert to the only true diesel. CUMMINS. :thumbup: PRAISE THE LORD.

ok,,even if they never convert they are still welcome

also,,,,,,i would not wish to cast out our our gassy bretheren. although there is not a lot of gas talk here our gasser friends may be here to gain knowledge from friends to use in a future purchase. i voted let em all in even though they be minorities. all are welcome in this group.

we do have one dodge gasser guy [wants a ctd] top notch diesel mech from 5.9 to 8.3 and all the way to the big ones. also having a few guys looking to do cummins conversions on their gasser now showin up at events.

Guest Mopar1973Man
Don't forget, you have the big gas 10 cylinder dodge 2500 and 3500 out there are are almost identical to our trucks in everything except engine itself.

Well I hate to say it but even my Mom's lil' 5.9L V8 is just like the diesel version except the engine... Dodge was good about using a design that fit everything... :thumbup:

Dodge/Cummins may be the right choice now, but the future may change this and I personally would like to keep up on the pro's and con's of all the models. If for no other reason, so that I can tell them how jacked up their trucks are when I'm talkin to em.

Bring em all in, the more the good folks the better the site will be.

As people hear about it they are signing up, so somethin must be workin. Now if we can just get'em to hang around and chat for a while. That's why I we had a hollerin board, so when I see somebody signed on I can say my howdy's without having to start a post.

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well being that there was a good turn out for the all three brand (Dodge, Chevy, Ford) we will continue the forum with the big 3 brands diesels.. Since there was a few show of hands for gasoline we will still welcome gasoline trucks here.

But Remember the primary part of the forum will be DIESEL.